Labour’s Winter Health Plan to reduce the burden on hospitals over the next four months won’t benefit all, National’s health spokesman Dr Shane Reti says.
Only some will benefit from Labour’s Winter Health Plan.
Last week, Labour announced a 24-point Winter Health Plan to reduce the burden on hospitals over the next four months.
The Health Minister said the plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan partners with New Mexico-based fitness company to offer members access to TruFit app
- Early numbers show nearly 70% of Oregonians keep Oregon Health Plan benefits in first round of renewals
- Accused seller of ‘sham’ insurance paid for consumer refunds
- 3 long-lasting benefits of summer camp for kids
- New £650 million plans look to make Britain the life-sciences capital of the world