The Macmillan Well-being Coaching service is available to anyone who has received a cancer diagnosis. You might be living with cancer currently, be in remission, or have been diagnosed in the past. The service is for anyone who meets the requirements below:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You have something you want to achieve or work on.
- You feel coaching could support you to make a positive change to your life.
- You want to work towards changing negative thoughts, beliefs and actions.
- You want to commit time and energy to working with a Well-being Coach.
- You commit to being punctual to sessions and will let us know if you need to cancel one.
- You are available to take part in up to six coaching sessions over the course of up to 12 weeks.
We are committed to ensuring that Macmillan Cancer Support is a great place for everyone, and